4ocean Shark Bracelet
Sharks have survived all manner of planet-altering events, having been on Earth for more than 400 million years. However, the biggest threat to sharks now is plastic pollution caused by human beings. Some shark populations have declined by as much as 80% because of this, as well as overfishing and habitat loss.
This 4Ocean limited edition Braided Shark Bracelet pulls a pound of trash from the ocean and the coastline while protecting endangered shark species from plastic pollution. Every purchase helps increase awareness of the threats sharks face.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines
- Cord manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads are manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable design
- Includes "1LB" vinyl decal
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle